Welcome to The Babble Out. My name is Zoey Miller, and I’m the main editor of thebabbleout.com
We wanted The Babble Out to be different. As such, we don't talk about problems in general and end up with the most popular answer.
Instead, we share our real-life experience, the knowledge we gained and solutions which helped us to make our lives better and happier. We do this even though it may sometimes be hard to read.
I don’t know how this happened, but I want to change it.
I’m convinced that solitude is one of the worst feelings in the world. If I can help only one person, then it was worth starting this site.
I lived an ordinary life until my college years, when I came to believe that guys were designed for me. Unfortunately, I was blessed with much naivety.
Therefore, I had my heart broken numerous times, but I always found another guy who could comfort me.
Namely, no matter how deep I had been hurt, nothing hurt me more than solitude. In addition, I also had weight issues, so both my health and self-esteem weren’t in good condition either.
I’ve dealt with guys who put me through hell, but it also helped me get to know men. Today, I don't regret any part of my life!
Along with gaining practical knowledge, I have read numerous psychological books about:
- Motivation (Daniel H. Pink: Drive )
- Self-esteem (Brene Brown: The Gifts of Imperfection; Nathaniel Branden: The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem)
- Neuroscience (Daniel Kahneman: Thinking, Fast and Slow; Stanislas Dehaene: Consciousness and the Brain)
- Relationships (Gary Chapman: The Five Love Languages for Singles; David Richo: How to Be an Adult in Relationships; Elaine N. Aron Ph.D.: The Highly Sensitive Person in Love; Jonathan Robinson: Communication Miracles for Couples)
- Dating (Stan Tatkin PsyD MFT: Wired for Dating; Robert A. Glover: No More Mr Nice Guy; Andrew Ferebee: The Dating Playbook For Men; Bruce Bryans: Never Chase Men Again)
- Instinct (T. D. Jakes: Instinct; Kelly McGonigal: The Willpower Instinct)
- Emotional intelligence (Daniel Goleman: Emotional Intelligence; Travis Bradberry: Emotional Intelligence 2.0)
- Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, Endorphin (V.Noot: 35 Tips for a Happy Brain)
- I've been a subscriber to the Journal of Applied Psychology for 12 years (apa.org).
These books also contributed to deepening my understanding of the paradoxes regarding the relationship between men and women.
I have created this site to share my experience and knowledge about men and women, especially about issues that are rarely discussed publicly.
What we do:
- Provide solutions to everyday relationship, dating and health problems
- Support our statements and solutions with scientific arguments
- Give you realistic expectations
- Address ordinary people who are short of time
What we don't do:
- Tell you to do or try something without any experience
- Write favorable reviews about products and brands that pay us
- Promote scammy products simply because of high commissions
- Offer you expensive or unnecessary products
More about me:
Unfortunately I had a lot of health issues, so living a healthy life became my second hobby. It took a lot of trial and error to get where I am today, and I'm so grateful that I have a chance to share my experience with so many people. My team and I are dedicated to leading this blog into one of the most trustworthy and credible websites on the internet.
Check out our blog and keep browsing our popular articles:
I wish you the very best on your journey to a happier and better life.
Editor of The Babble Out